||[Dec. 19th, 2005|11:23 pm]
1. WHAT DID YOU DO IN 2005 THAT YOU'D NEVER DONE BEFORE?
oh my word I dont even know! Graduate, go to college, live with other people, 2 relationships that didn't last more than a week, got baptized!!... gosh it was a good year haha
2. DID YOU KEEP YOUR NEW YEARS' RESOLUTIONS, AND WILL YOU MAKE MORE FOR NEXT YEAR?
I probably just said I wanted to lose weight. I don't think I did.
3. DID ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU GIVE BIRTH?
4. DID ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU DIE?
5. WHAT COUNTRIES DID YOU VISIT?
Caribbean stuff (mucho countries)
6. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE IN 2006 THAT YOU LACKED IN 2005?
A real relationship, a mission trip!!!
7. WHAT DATES FROM 2005 WILL REMAIN ETCHED UPON YOUR MEMORY AND WHY?
wow this is tough. Mr. Hudson's Bay, Prom, graduation, creation, my baptism, first going to college, and this night. It was the biggest night of my life.
8. WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT OF THE YEAR?
definitely keeping all my wonderful friends, realizing how blessed I am to have them and loving them more than I ever have before.
9. WHAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST FAILURE?
Hmmm I don't really look at life that way. It's hard to say.
10. DID YOU SUFFER ILLNESS OR INJURY?
I'm freaking ALWAYS sick! haha I had bronchitis or pnuemonia... I don't even know which one
11. WHAT WAS THE BEST THING YOU BOUGHT?
The book "Captivating"... it changed my life.
12. WHOSE BEHAVIOUR MERITED CELEBRATION?
DAYNA!!! She amazes me... I love her so much.
13. WHOSE BEHAVIOUR MADE YOU APPALLED AND DEPRESSED?
quite a few people actually
14. WHERE DID MOST OF YOUR MONEY GO?
starbucks, gas, clothes.... (uh oh)
15. WHAT DID YOU GET REALLY, REALLY, REALLY EXCITED ABOUT?
TONIGHT!!!! NO DETAILS!!!!!
16. WHAT SONG WILL ALWAYS REMIND YOU OF 2005?
Oh SOOOOO many! I'm such a song person. I think the biggest one will be "More than words" by frankie J and "Home" by Michael Buble
17. COMPARED TO THIS TIME LAST YEAR ARE YOU:
a) Happier or Sadder?
I can't really remember how I felt but I'm pretty sure I'm the happiest I have ever been at this very moment
b) thinner or fatter?
c) richer or poorer?
poorer!!!!!! U Village is a bad place.
18. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU'D DONE MORE OF?
praying, spending time with God, reading the Bible, running, spending time with the Brunettes
19. WHAT DO YOU WISH YOU'D DONE LESS OF?
obsessing over a boy, worrying about highschool! It didn't even matter!!!
20. HOW WILL YOU BE SPENDING CHRISTMAS?
with my loving parentals
21. DID YOU FALL IN LOVE IN 2005?
22. HOW MANY ONE-NIGHT STANDS?
hahhaahaha I don't think this question applies to me
23. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TV PROGRAM?
24. DO YOU HATE ANYONE NOW THAT YOU DIDN'T HATE LAST YEAR?
I have really strong negative feelings toward Dan Alcantar, but NO ONE (and I mean NO ONE) talks crap about my Best Friend.
25. WHAT WAS THE BEST BOOK YOU READ?
26. WHAT WAS YOUR GREATEST MUSICAL DISCOVERY?
Michael Buble, Marc Broussard, Coldplay
27. WHAT DID YOU WANT AND GET?
a wonderful first quarter at UW
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT AND NOT GET?
hmmm cant think of a thing
29. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE FILM OF THE YEAR?
No idea!!! I love so many!
30. WHAT DID YOU DO ON YOUR BIRTHDAY, AND HOW OLD WERE YOU?
umm 17 (hahah LOSER!) I honestly don't remember. Is that bad? I think I went to school and received balloons and cookies like always.
31.WHAT ONE THING WOULD HAVE MADE YOUR YEAR IMMEASURABLY MORE SATISFYING?
if tonight had happened sooner!!!!
32. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONAL FASHION CONCEPT IN 2005?
relaxed, layered, warm and individual
33. WHAT KEPT YOU SANE?
34. WHICH CELEBRITY/PUBLIC FIGURE DID YOU FANCY THE MOST?
I love Jennifer Garner!!
35. WHAT POLITICAL ISSUE STIRRED YOU THE MOST?
Stem Cell Research
36. WHO DID YOU MISS?
The Brunettes, The Nast, a boy...
37. WHO WAS THE BEST NEW PERSON YOU MET?
38. TELL US A VALUABLE LIFE LESSON YOU LEARNED IN 2005:
There is always a bigger picture... my life is not about me
39. QUOTE A SONG LYRIC THAT SUMS UP YOUR YEAR.
"You are all I need when I'm surrounded, you are all I need if I'm by myself, you fill me when I'm empty... there is nothing else you're all I need." - Bethany Dillon