||[Dec. 22nd, 2005|11:13 am]
1. Did you have a New Year's resolution this year?
Not that I can remember so it doesn't really matter
2. Who kissed you at midnight?
No one. Ever.
3. Does it snow where you live?
4. Do you like hot chocolate?
oh boy do I
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
no I have not
1. Who was your valentine in 2005?
didn't have one.
2. What did your valentine get you?
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class?
Oh you know me! Not just valentines but cookies and flowers too
1. Are you Irish?
umm hellooooo?! I'm Riley Morgan McCormick!
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2005?
nothing I can remember
1. Do you like the rain?
When I'm inside
2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
no... usually clothes and stuff. Is that weird?
1. What's your favorite kind of flower?
2. Do you like the spring?
yes I do
3. What would you think of as a spring color?
1. What year do you graduate from school?
2. Did you go on any vacations in June?
1. What did you do on the 4th of July?
This year I didnt go to the fort which was sad... I went to ty fracks house
2. Do you go on any vacations during this month?
yep, North Carolina
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer?
Just being with all my wonderful friends
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05?
Hanging out at the Dillons, going to Creation
3. Do you go swimming a lot in the summer?
4. Do you go to the beach a lot?
when I'm in NC
1. Do you like fall better than summer?
I like every season when I'm in it
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever?
I was mother nature in 7th grade... but last year lexie and I were stepford wives... we were hot!
2. What's your favorite candy?
York Peppermint Patties
3. What did you dress up like this year?
I was a Gypsy
1. Whose house do you usually go to for Thanksgiving?
mine or my aunts
2. Do you love stuffing?
oh yes I do! All kinds!
3. What are you thankful for?
Oh everything!!! Everything God has given me and my family, that we're so blessed and have so much to give... my friends, my health...
1. Do you celebrate Christmas?
you know it
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
3. What do you want this year for Christmas?
To go on Deputation
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas?
I got a karaoke machine in 6th grade! haha
5. Do you like cold weather?